H O M E
We Specialize in the Fabrication and Installation of :
SCREEN & POOL ENCLOSURES, SCREEN ROOMS, GLASS ROOMS, CAR PORTS, PORCH ROOFS, LANAIS, RE-SCREENING AND REPAIRS, REINFORCING OF EXISTING SCREEN ENCLOSURES, HURRICANE SHUTTERS, ALUMINUM FENCING, BATHROOM & BEDROOM ADDITIONS, CONCRETE PATIOS & SIDEWALKS.
- We are an Acredited 'A' rated Member of the Better Business Bureau.
(click on the seal to see more information)
- We are 'A' rated with Angie's List.
(click on the link below the seal to see more information)
- We are a member of The Aluminum Association of Florida.
- We are a State Licensed Building Contractor (CBC1254009), rather than just a local trade license holder.
- My Safe Florida Home Approved Contractor #15192.
- We carry Two Million dollars in liability insurance.
- We have over 40 YEARS of EXPERIENCE in the construction industry.
- Our Screen Rooms and Enclosures are designed and built to withstand winds of 160mph plus. We exceed the current Florida Building Code requirements!
- OUR ENCLOSURES DO NOT NEED REMOVABLE SCREENS! (which do not work anyway) because
we design and build them to withstand high
velocity winds with the screens on place. We can provide written documentation demonstrating why removable screens are"
just a lot of nonsense". We show you the engineering and provide a commonsense
explanation why this is nothing but a sales ploy by other companies. Removable screens are not recognized by the Florida Building Code.
- OUR ENCLOSURES CAN BE FULLY INSURED, don't believe the claims by other companies that 'they have the only insurable screen enclosure', that is an outright lie. The fact is some insurance will cover screen enclosures and some will not. The fact that our enclosures are built in accordance with the design criteria and engineering that has been adopted by the Florida Building Code makes them more favourable for the insurance companies to insure. However we believe our enclosures are so strong, insuring them is not cost beneficial.
- We design and fabricate our structures using computers and laser guided equipment; which results in a structure that is level and straight.
- We install our structures using OSHA approved ladders and equipment, not home made walk boards and plastic ladders, like some companies use. YOU ARE LIABLE, AS THE PROPERTY OWNER, IF SOMEONE IS HURT USING IMPROPER EQUIPMENT!
- We fabricate the screen enclosure in our modern facility with precision and tight quality control, and then install it at your home, with as little mess and time as possible, (usually a few days) so you are not inconvienienced for any length of time. YOU CAN NOT ACCURATELY FABRICATE AN ALUMINUM STRUCTURE BY BUILDING IT ON SITE!
- FREE ESTIMATES
- We use only top of the line materials such as Phifer screening material, ceramic coated screws and 6005-T5 high strength aluminum alloys, not imported inferior materials. Don't believe the claim by some companies that they use 6061-T6 and that it is stronger, that's a lie. The fact is both alloys have the same engineering specifications, the only difference is that the T-6 alloy has a rougher surface and is not recomended for use when applying a painted finish. We have the documentation to back this up.
- SO WHY DEAL WITH A COMPANY THAT STARTS OUT THE RELATIONSHIP WITH FALSE CLAIMS.
- We accept Major Credit Cards.
"Long after the sweetness of low price is gone,
the bitterness of poor quality remains".
It is your business and
your choice...choose wisely.
Click on Customer Reviews for:
Actual Customer Reviews
Click on the BBB seal and the Angie's List the left side
of this page for actual reviews.
Click on FAQS for:
Information on How to Hire a Contractor
"For a Top Quality Job Built by Professionals"
TOLL FREE: 1-866-755-9255
OFFICE: 561-753-7734, 772-286-6086